Noritz at IBS 2017
The 2017 NAHB International Builders’ Show (IBS) is upon us, and Noritz is excited to be exhibiting (Booth W6086). Expanded product lines and new wireless capabilities are among our major highlights this year. In addition to discovering the latest in tankless water heating technology, booth visitors will have the chance to win great prizes.
Noritz and the Internet of Things
The “internet of things” refers to our increasing interconnectedness with digital technology through the internet. Now Noritz is in on the action with its incorporation of wireless technology into all current product models (models introduced within the past 10 years).
To go wireless, simply plug in a wireless adaptor into the connection port on your unit and install the corresponding NoritzConnect application on your phone or wireless device.
Benefits of this new wireless capability include:
- Water heater energy efficiency and usage reports sent directly to the homeowner.
- Live diagnostics, alerts and error codes can also be received by a service contractor connected to the unit through the wireless app. This app can cut service costs by giving the contractor all the information needed to fix the problem without taking a separate diagnostic trip.
- Homeowners can change the set-point temperature of their units remotely through the app.
New Upcoming Products
In addition to the exciting launch of its wireless capabilities, Noritz is expanding some of its popular product lines in the coming year and will be previewing them at the show.
- The popular EZTR40 will now be joined by the EZ98 and EZTR50 and EZTR75. In addition to retaining all of the installer-friendly benefits of the EZTR40 (top mount connections and ability to use existing vents and gas lines), these more powerful units will have higher hot-water-delivery ratings as well as outdoor installation capabilities.
- Noritz will be unveiling a new version of its CB Combi Boiler, now manufactured in Noritz’s own facilities to the highest standards. More details on this upcoming launch of the new NRCB will become available soon.
- A new 199,000 BTUH commercial condensing water heater, the NCC199 CDV, will be previewed. The anticipated launch date is May 2017.
IBS booth visitors between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. during the first two days of the show will have the opportunity to win Noritz gear and $25 or $50 Visa gift cards — or even a $500 gift card — onsite by spinning the Noritz prize wheel. In order to have a chance at the wheel, visitors must take a photo of themselves in the booth and post it on Facebook or Instagram, tagging the correct Noritz handle (@noritzamerica for Instagram; @NoritzAmerica for Facebook) and including our hashtag #NoritzAtIBS.
We look forward to sharing the latest Noritz innovations with you and to answering your questions at IBS. If you are in Orlando on January 10-12, come visit us at Booth W6086!