GQ-C3259WZ-FF US NG | GQ-C3259WZ-FF US LP
COMMON VENTING CAPABILITY
98 PERCENT EFFICIENCY
MINIMUM 18,000 TO MAX 199,000 BTUh
0.29 to 11.1 GPM
FIND YOUR INSTALLER
Indoor Unit Dimensions
|18.5" (W) x 27.0" (H) x 12.8" (D)|
|Min 18,000 btuh Max 199,900 btuh|
(NG & LP)
|100°F to 185°F (Up to 150°F in 5°F intervals, 160°F, 170°F, 185°F)|
The NCC199CDV features an industry-best 98% thermal efficiency, eliminating the production of harmful carbon emmissions.
Provides scalability of up to 6 heaters on a single venting system
DUAL HIGH GRADE
STAINLESS STEEL HEAT EXCHANGERS
Manufactured with 316L grade materials for high durability and corrosion resistance.
Heating Mode Input - Gas Consumption:
|Min. 18,000 BTU/h to Max. 180,000 KBTU/h|
· Multiple venting options: The NCC199CDV can vent directly, using either 2-inch or 3-inch PVC or CPVC or rigid polypropylene. As mentioned, up to six units can be common-vented indoors or installed outdoors with an optional vent cap.
· Compact design: Weighing only 81 pounds, the compactly designed heater can be easily wall-mounted. Mounting brackets line up with the top of the unit, enabling installers to more easily position it on the wall.
· Racking capability: The ability to combine (rack) multiple units offers peace of mind through redundancy: If one unit requires servicing, the others can continue to provide hot water.
· Ultra-low-NOx, modulating Eco-Burner: The premix, fully modulating burner has a nitrogen-oxide emissions level of only 14 parts per million (ppm), far exceeding the South Coast Air Quality Management District requirement of 20 ppm. The burner optimizes the air/fuel ratio to continuously match energy consumption to present demand with pinpoint accuracy. The result: better efficiency with fewer moving parts.
· High-altitude performance: The NCC199CDV can perform at an altitude of up to 10,000 feet.
· WiFi-enabled: Compatibility with the Noritz Connect app allows the user wireless remote control of heater functions, as well as diagnostic and maintenance reminders.
· Precise temperature controls: A remote thermostat can precisely adjust the output temperature from 100°F to 185°F.
· Safety Devices: The NCC199CDV has several built-in safety devices, including a flame sensor, overheating and lightning prevention devices, freeze protection, and neutralizer overfill. An optional carbon monoxide alarm can also be connected.
Let us find a Noritz Certified installer near you to
help you get started on your way to a new Tankless
WORKS FOR ME?
Enter your zip code and let our sizing calculator
help determine which model works best
for your home.