Federal Tax Rebate is back! Fiscal cliff avoidance legislation, signed into law by President Obama on January 2, also retroactively reinstated 25C tax credits for highly efficient HVAC and water heating equipment.
The bill – among many other tax provisions – extends the HVAC/water heater tax credits that expired in 2011 from Jan. 1, 1012, until Dec. 31, 2013. The tax credits cover qualified equipment included in Section 25C of the Internal Revenue Code.
The Noritz EcoTOUGH, ProTOUGH and ValueSolutions tankless hot water heater product lines all offer a number of energy savings opportunities and incentives. No matter which Noritz instant hot water heater you select for your home, you can expect a return on your investment.
The energy savings and benefits include:
- Savings up to 40% on your monthly heating bill (as compared to a traditional tank hot water heater)
- Noritz high efficiency tankless water heaters consume 40% less energy than a standard tank water heater unit.
- A Noritz tankless water heater over time pays for itself in energy savings while adding to the value of your home.
- Energy Star® federal and local tax rebates
Find Local Rebates
SO CAL GAS REBATES
The SoCal Gas Company rebate on qualifying tankless water heaters for 2013:
- $200 rebate for models with an EF of 0.90 or higher
- $150 rebate for models that meet a minimum EF of 0.82
- Must be replacing a conventional tank-type water heater
- Must be a current SoCal Gas customer
ARIZONA SOUTHWEST GAS REBATE – Save up to $450 on Natural Gas Tankless Water Heaters!
The Southwest Gas Company offers rebate on qualifying Natural Gas tankless water heater:
- Due to limited funding, please submit your rebate application ASAP after installation
- Completed rebate application with documentations must be postmarked within 60 days of purchase
- Products must be installed before submitting a rebate application
- Application will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis