The Noritz EcoTOUGH, ProTOUGH and ValueSolutions tankless hot water heater product lines all offer a number of energy savings opportunities and incentives. No matter which Noritz instant hot water heater you select for your home, you can expect a return on your investment.
Make sure you complete the rebate process correctly by following this Rebate Checklist documentation:
Download the Rebate Checklist (.doc)
The energy savings and benefits include:
- Savings up to 40% on your monthly heating bill (as compared to a traditional tank hot water heater)
- Noritz high efficiency tankless water heaters consume 40% less energy than a standard tank water heater unit.
- A Noritz tankless water heater over time pays for itself in energy savings while adding to the value of your home.
- Energy Star® federal and local tax rebates
SO CAL GAS REBATES
The SoCal Gas Company rebate on qualifying tankless water heaters for 2013:
- $200 rebate for models with an EF of 0.90 or higher
- $150 rebate for models that meet a minimum EF of 0.82
- Must be replacing a conventional tank-type water heater
- Must be a current SoCal Gas customer
More information on the SoCal Gas website
ARIZONA SOUTHWEST GAS REBATE – Save up to $450 on Natural Gas Tankless Water Heaters!
The Southwest Gas Company offers rebate on qualifying Natural Gas tankless water heater:
- Due to limited funding, please submit your rebate application ASAP after installation
- Completed rebate application with documentations must be postmarked within 60 days of purchase
- Products must be installed before submitting a rebate application
- Application will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis
More information on the Arizona Southwest Gas Rebate