BE READY WITH THE
Simultaneous Operation of Domestic Hot Water and Heating
Most combination boilers prioritize the call for hot water while your home is being heated. This causes your home heating to go cold while things like the shower are running.
The NRCB is the industry’s first to be able to handle both simultaneously to provide ease and comfort.
Noritz Water Heater Boiler
|DHW Input (BTU/h)||18,000 – 199,900||18,000 – 180,000|
|DHW Flow Range (GPM)||.29 – 11.1||.29 – 9.8|
|Heating Input (BTU/h)||18,000 – 120,000||18,000 – 100,000|
|Heating Capacity Max
(Output) MBH (kBTU/h)
MORE GREAT FEATURES
- External Pump Control for Secondary Heating Loop
- Mixing Valve for Domestic Hot Water Side
- Outdoor Temperature Sensor Included
- DHW Preheat for Plate Heat Exchanger
- DHW Recirculation Capable
Have questions on our combination boiler? Feel free to send us your questions.