Whole Home Domestic Water Heating Capability
95 percent Efficiency
Minumum 18,000 to Max 180,000 BTUh
0.5 to 9.1 GPM
FIND YOUR INSTALLER
The CB Combination (Combi) Boiler from Noritz utilizes high-efficiency condensing technology to deliver hot water to both plumbing and hydronic heating applications for homes of all sizes.
WHOLE HOME DOMESTIC
WATER HEATING CAPABILITY
Capable of producing up to 4.5 GPM @ 77F temperature rise, the Noritz CB is able to provide ample hot water for 2 showers plus simultaneously.
High efficiency Grundfos pump to maximize flow rate of the primary heating loop.
Heating Mode Input - Gas Consumption:
|Min. 18,000 BTU/h to Max. 180,000 KBTU/h|
Consumers who use hydronic (hot water) heating in their homes can now install one water-heating appliance to meet both their domestic hot water and space-heating needs. The CB Combination (Combi) Boiler from Noritz utilizes high-efficiency condensing technology to deliver hot water to both plumbing and hydronic heating applications.
At the most basic level, this means having one unit doing the work of two — and more resourcefully at that. The unit delivers hot water at a 95 percent efficiency; that is, 95 percent of the fuel consumed goes to heating the water to the preset temperature, as opposed to being lost up the flue into the atmosphere. This fuel-saving performance earns it the highest Energy Star rating, allowing homeowners to qualify for excellent various state energy rebates around the country.
The CB Combi delivers up to 9.2 gallons per minute of domestic hot water and can be used on a whole host of applications including radiator, baseboard or in-floor radiant hydronic heating; as well as HVAC systems using water-to-air heat exchange with an air handler, and pavement snow melting.
Two models are available for different levels of demand.
· The CB180DV has a maximum Btuh of 180,000 for hot water and 100,000 Btuh for space heating.
· The CB199DV has a maximum Btuh of 199,000 for hot water and 120,000 Btuh for space heating.
OTHER CB COMBI FEATURES:
· Weighing only 85 pounds, the wall-hung CB Combi is also significantly lighter than a traditional boiler, requiring only one installer to do the job instead of two. In fact, its compact size allows it to take up as much as 80 percent less space than a traditional floor-standing boiler and water heater.
· The units allow different temperature settings for the domestic hot water heating and space heating applications. For domestic hot water, temperatures range from 90 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. On the space heating side, the range is 100 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Both models contain three superior-grade stainless steel heat exchangers as well as scale prevention for domestic hot water safety. Venting can be accomplished using PVC, CPVC or PP piping through a sealed combustion direct vent or single vent. The use of plastic venting materials — rather than the stainless steel venting required by non-condensing water heaters — substantially lowers costs by reducing installation time as well as the cost of the piping materials.
Housed in a sleek, black-metal cabinet, the CB Combi will serve all of your home’s heating needs in an energy-efficient, cost-effective way, saving you space, energy and money.
Let us find a Noritz Certified installer near you to
help you get started on your way to a new Tankless
WORKS FOR ME?
Enter your zip code and let our sizing calculator
help determine which model works best
for your home.