TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
Welcome to the Noritz Job Opportunity postings. Noritz is a fast growing company with exciting opportunities for employment. We are headquartered in California and have a branch office in Atlanta. Click on a posting listed below to review the latest online job offerings. Thank you.
Territory Sales Manager
- Achieves annual objectives regarding sales and volume
- Forecasts sales orders for each month
- Travels throughout the assigned territory by vehicle to call on regular and prospective customers
- Investigates and resolves customer problems
- Work with contractors and plumbers at job sites to assist in troubleshooting, sizing, and training
- Collects inventory count of customer stock at customers’ locations, making recommendations on orders
- Compiles lists of prospective customers
- Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts
- Attends trade shows as needed.
- Plans and produces sales promotions
- Analyzes customers performance
- Answers technical questions related to product selection, specifications and installations
- Prepares presentation materials and conducts technical training sessions
- Creates activity reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Reviews and advises on business conditions in assigned territory
- Supports the development of after service networks
- Evaluates new products/features and develops specs using knowledge gained in customer interactions
- Prepares reports of business transactions and maintains expense accounts.
- Seeks more efficient and less expensive ways in work processes
- Maintains good communication and relationships with customers and colleagues
- High School Diploma or general education degree
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Ability to travel within the territory (90%) with several overnight stays throughout the year
- High level of professionalism, problem-solving abilities, multitasking, and time management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong negotiation skills, detail-oriented, and adheres to deadlines
- Excellent work ethic and ability to lead teams to successful outcomes
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Focused – Responds promptly to customer needs and solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Manages escalated customer situations
- Continuous Learner – Strives to continuously build technical knowledge and skills on heaters and how to service them
- Oral & Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively through all modes of communication
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views and feedback; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Accountability-Self directed, responsible and dependable for work, projects, and/or actions; keeps commitments
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.