SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK I
Welcome to the Noritz Job Opportunity postings. Noritz is a fast growing company with exciting opportunities for employment. We are headquartered in California and have a branch office in Atlanta. Click on a posting listed below to review the latest online job offerings. Note: In addition to applying online, please make sure to submit the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION to the HR department via fax at 714-241-1536. Thank you.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk I
Fountain Valley, CA
- Checks and processes all sales orders in AX and prints out allocation pick list.
- Provides freight quotes for all outgoing sales orders shipments per customers demand
- Responds to phone calls and e-mails from Internal and External customers demand as needed
- Physically checks status of received shipments in warehouse as needed.
- Prepares detailed documents to authorize carriers and/or transportation brokers to complete scheduling of transporting products; follows up on the progress when necessary.
- Accepts deliveries of company products and stores them accordingly
- Operates forklifts and trucks as needed.
- Tracks and logs all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies or losses. Also performing Cycle Count as needed
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations, and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Assists with (BOM) Building of Materials as needed
- Any or all duties assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or
- 1 year certificate from college or technical school or
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Focused – Responds promptly to customer needs and solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Manages escalated customer situations
- Continuous Learner – Strives to continuously build technical knowledge and skills on heaters and how to service them
- Oral & Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively through all modes of communication
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views and feedback; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Accountability-Self directed, responsible and dependable for work, projects, and/or actions; keeps commitments
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.