Welcome to the Noritz Job Opportunity postings. Noritz is a fast growing company with exciting opportunities for employment. We are headquartered in California and have a branch office in Atlanta. Click on a posting listed below to review the latest online job offerings. Thank you.
Fountain Valley, CA
Noritz has been an innovator in the water heater industry for over 60 years. We introduced the first modern, electronically controlled tankless water heater in 1981 and remain the leader in energy savings and superior hot water delivery today.
Noritz is looking for a Purchasing Clerk for our Supply Chain Management Team. This position is responsible for supporting business operations by purchasing products, parts, inventory needs, and services. It also conducts research, negotiates with vendors, and interviews prospective suppliers, in order to maintain a good quality of products at a reasonable price.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals
- Checking inventory and reordering supplies and stock as necessary
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock
- Responsible for purchasing activity including updating purchasing simulations or forecasts
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately
- Conducting quality control for both supplier’s service and products
- Attending product launches and networking with industry professionals
- Establishing professional relationships with suppliers
- Responsible for controlling after-service parts inventory including updating the scheduler, and ordering parts.
- Troubleshoots and handles AX2012, and other system issues
- Brainstorms improvements for AX2012, and other systems
NON ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Assists with warehouse (including Third-party warehouse) duties as necessary
- Seeks more efficient and less expensive ways in work processes to contribute toward the company’s overall profit
- Researches and develops resources that create a timely and efficient workflow
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by senior management
- Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution
- Maintains good communication with senior management, office staff members and outside contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or three to five years related Purchasing /SCM experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn the Company computer system software for the purchasing area and be able to locate product information
- Ability to speak, read, write, and interpret in English and Japanese at a business level.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends or special program events.
- PPO Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits available: Life Insurance, Critical Illness, & Accident
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching up to 6%
- Paid Time Off (PTO)