Welcome to the Noritz Job Opportunity postings. Noritz is a fast growing company with exciting opportunities for employment. We are headquartered in California and have a branch office in Atlanta. Click on a posting listed below to review the latest online job offerings. Thank you.
Fountain Valley, CA
- Provides direct support for Regional Sales Managers and Rep Teams in ongoing development of key existing and prospective customers to meet growth and sales targets.
- Manage and process orders transactions from order receipt, returns, and billing adjustments.
- Manage and create job quote price agreements at sales managers’ requests.
- Monitor scheduled shipments to ensure timely delivery, managing all escalations and expedites order as necessary
- Answers high volume of phone calls with regards to products, pricing, order processing, tracking, and billing
- Creates scheduled and/or adhoc sales reports for customers, reps, or sales team
- Any or all duties assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.); one to three years related customer service or admin experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be fairly adept at internet navigation and possess basic ability in Microsoft Excel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Focused – Responds promptly to customer needs and solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Manages escalated customer situations
- Continuous Learner – Strives to continuously build technical knowledge and skills on heaters and how to service them
- Oral & Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively through all modes of communication
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views and feedback; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Accountability-Self directed, responsible and dependable for work, projects, and/or actions; keeps commitments
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.