Welcome to the Noritz Job Opportunity postings. Noritz is a fast growing company with exciting opportunities for employment. We are headquartered in California and have a branch office in Atlanta. Click on a posting listed below to review the latest online job offerings. Thank you.
Fountain Valley, CA
Sales Promotion Development
- Coordinates with sales team for marketing support including Direct Mail, shows, etc. for specific accounts
- May be required to coordinate and organize trade-show events or activities to support sales events
- Obtains and organizes quotes on promotional and print and communicates with vendors
- Coordinates Literature inventory, processes and approves literature requests
- Coordinate co-ops with sales team
- Able to copy-write and proofread marketing material
- Assists in the field of product research and development
- Work with PR firm on Social media posts and updates on Noritz activity
- Assists in the development and implementation of strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
- Must be comfortable in communicating with multiple vendors i.e.: trade-show, Logistical (UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Conducts on-going research on new markets and competitors
- Assists in coordinating sales meetings as requested by supervisor
- Order and track expenses for print and promotional items
- May be required to attend a few tradeshows a year
- Seeks more efficient and less expensive ways in work processes to contribute toward company’s overall profit.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisors including helping with shipment of orders and answering phones as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Microsoft Office Suite, Contact Management systems. Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, WordPress is a PLUS. Knowledge of photography and videography is a PLUS.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to travel by car and/or plane on occasion.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to adjust focus. May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Adaptability – Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.