IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Welcome to the Noritz Job Opportunity postings. Noritz is a fast growing company with exciting opportunities for employment. We are headquartered in California and have a branch office in Atlanta. Click on a posting listed below to review the latest online job offerings. Thank you.
IT Support Specialist
Fountain Valley, CA
- Supporting end users for help desk issues and also server and network maintenance to ensure optimal performance.
- Maintains users and groups in Active Directory and Office 365
- Configures new company desk phones and iOS and Android devices.
- Configures new applications and software.
- Assists with maintaining Windows Server environment including installing software updates and security patches, and troubleshooting backups and recovery.
- Assists with maintaining ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX) and end-user troubleshooting.
- Assists with maintaining CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) and end-user troubleshooting.
- Assists with maintaining integrations between AX, CRM and other interrelated systems.
- Troubleshoots VOIP phone system (Avaya CMS) and assists with light configurations for Customer Care department.
- Assists in providing technical support and guidance for IT related projects.
- Advises IT Manager with operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources.
- Maintain regular written and in-person communications with the IT Manager and Controller regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Senior management.
- Assists IT Manager in preparations for IT committee to discuss and ensure each department’s IT needs are met, discusses scope of projects, budgets, plans feasibility, coordinates implementation of projects approved.
- Maintains integrity and assures full compliance to IT Team Member Code of Ethics.
- Responsible for keeping licenses updated accurately
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Completes assigned work, special projects, and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by senior management.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to senior management for solution.
- Maintains confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Maintains good communication and rapport with senior management, office staff members and outside contacts.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures.
- Any or all duties assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree, AA degree, 2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience or knowledge of Microsoft application including, but not limited to, Office, SQL, and SharePoint.
- Ability to travel to offices located in Georgia and Michigan
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Focused – Responds promptly to customer needs and solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Manages escalated customer situations
- Technical Skills – Strives to continuously build technical knowledge and skills on heaters and how to service them
- Oral & Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively through all modes of communication
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views and feedback; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Innovation – Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work. Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Accountability-Self directed, responsible and dependable for work, projects, and/or actions; keeps commitments
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.