CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
Welcome to the Noritz Job Opportunity postings. Noritz is a fast growing company with exciting opportunities for employment. We are headquartered in California and have a branch office in Atlanta. Click on a posting listed below to review the latest online job offerings. Note: In addition to applying online, please make sure to submit the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION to the HR department via fax at 714-241-1536. Thank you.
Customer Care Agent
Fountain Valley, CA
- Answers inbound calls from end-users seeking technical support.
- Answers and conducts chat inquiries with website visitors.
- Records all phone calls in CRM and updates CRM records with accurate information.-Responds to callbacks, email, and chat inquiries as assigned by Supervisor.
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to supervisor for resolution
- Maintains good communication with supervisor, office staff members and outside contacts
- High School Diploma or general education degree
- 1-3 years related customer service experience and/or training
- Knowledge of internet navigation and basic computer functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Focused – Responds promptly to customer needs and solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Manages escalated customer situations
- Continuous Learner – Strives to continuously build technical knowledge and skills on heaters and how to service them
- Oral & Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively through all modes of communication
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views and feedback; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Accountability-Self directed, responsible and dependable for work, projects, and/or actions; keeps commitments
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.