Welcome to the Noritz Job Opportunity postings. Noritz is a fast growing company with exciting opportunities for employment. We are headquartered in California and have a branch office in Atlanta. Click on a posting listed below to review the latest online job offerings. Thank you.
We are looking for an energetic candidate with an ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment to join our team of account managers. The Entry Level Account Manager for our Mid-Atlantic Territory is a focused account position that entails a high level of engagement in a specified territory. You will be responsible for the account activity in targeted territories and generating sales through positioning our product initiatives while navigating within the customers’ expectations.
- Achieves objectives in activity and sales expectations
- Prepares schedule to manage travel in assigned territory
- Coordinates lead generating activities
- Prospects new customers
- Forecast and discuss sales opportunities
- Provides professional and informational product presentations
- Understands company product selection, specifications, and installations
- Participates and attends industry trade shows and events
- Prepares sales reports and reports on business conditions in assigned territory
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Professionalism, problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills, detail oriented, and adheres to deadlines
- Excellent work ethic and ability to lead teams to successful outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Must be based in the Mid-Atlantic region (TN, NC, SC, GA)
- Can travel within and outside territory 75%
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Focused – Responds promptly to customer needs and solicits feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Manages escalated customer situations
- Continuous Learner – Strives to continuously build technical knowledge and skills on heaters and how to service them
- Oral & Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively through all modes of communication
- Team Work – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views and feedback; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed; Recognizes accomplishments of other team members.
- Accountability-Self directed, responsible and dependable for work, projects, and/or actions; keeps commitments
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Follows through on commitments.