The NRCB is the first and only combination boiler on the market that can simultaneously provide domestic and space heating for residential applications. These simultaneous capabilities are easy to control and especially beneficial for applications that do not store or deliver heat energy efficiently. A user can, for example, take a shower without worrying about experiencing a corresponding drop in room temperature.
Another industry first is the NRCB’s use of 316L copper primary and secondary heat exchangers, which have higher corrosion resistance than traditional heat exchangers for increased durability and lifespan. A third flat plate heat exchanger for domestic water heating is also made of stainless steel.
It also far exceeds the toughest emissions standards. The unit’s fully modulating burner has a nitrogen-oxide emissions level of only 14 parts per million (ppm), far below the South Coast Air Quality Management District requirement of 20 ppm.
With flow rates ranging from 9.8 gpm to 11.1 gpm, the NRCB provides nearly twice as much flow as competitor models. Furthermore, a flow control valve, not offered by competitors, ensures a consistent temperature for domestic hot water demand, regardless of incoming water temperature.
Finally, unlike many other combination boilers, the NRCB has a built-in outdoor temperature reset control and is compatible with a recirculation loop without the need for accessory heat exchangers or controls.
- Contractors and installers are eligible only
- All rebate paperwork must be submitted by November 31st.
- Claim forms must be received by Noritz America Corp’s office no later than November 15th, 2017
- Installation deadline is October 31st
- Eligible contractors, purchasing and installing the Noritz NRCB or CB through a Noritz independent dealer/and wholesaler will be eligible for a rebate up to $150.00 during the promotional period
- Please allow 4-8 weeks for processing from the date of rebate arrival. To check the status of your rebate, email email@example.com
Submission deadline November 15,2017
Mail claim form and required documentation to:
Noritz America Corp – Combi Boiler Promotion
11160 Grace Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708